Monday, June 7, 2010

Tutorial 7: Copying videos and badges onto my blog

These are the steps I took to put my video on to my blog:
1.I went onto the YouTube page that had my video on it.
2.I then clicked on a sign saying “share”.
3.This then gave me the option to click the “blogger” logo, which i did.
4.This then took me to a blogger page where it showed a page of the copied video information. While on this page I clicked “publish post”.
When putting my YouTube video on to my blog I did not come across any barriers and was able to do this free of help.

These are the steps I took to put my badge onto my blog:
1.Went on to my main flickr home page and clicked the “Tools” button at the bottom of the page under the “help” heading.
2.This took me to the main help page where I saw a button saying “hey, where’s the badge?”
3.I was then given the option to choose a “flash badge” i clicked this and then I clicked the “choose content” button.
4.I then selected that I wanted all of my photos to come up on the badge.
5.I then selected what colours I wanted on the badge
6.After this, I copied the code that flickr gave me and pasted this onto a blogger post.
7.I then clicked “publish post”.
I found it tricky to achieve getting a badge on my page and found it useful that it was on the help page.

No comments:

Post a Comment